Wednesday, July 15, 2009
WoohOHOO!! Went to Mint Museum of Toys finally on 3 July. Hehehe we specially took leave to go. HAPPY!! Thank you baby =D heheh. Guess I'm the one who is more interested to go. He always go wherever with me. Heheh. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't know where it is at all! Its that building with the greenish wavy glass.
And first thing I saw after we paid to enter, FLINSTONE!! hahah.

They had this whole casing of Astro boy and a few of the girl. Reminds me of one of my kids who's a fan of Astro Boy. He's influenced by his dad at such a young age. Ha.
Match Box Cars. Near to a 100 0f them I think.

See how tired he is. HAhaha. The sofa is extremely comfy ok! You should go try it if you ever go there. Hahahah.

Last but not least, of course there's the souveniors. How nostalgic... All the olden day toys.

Some other random stuff I wanna remember: FAVOURITE!!! STRAWBERRY flavoured Hello Panda and Pocky from him! There's this Japan fair thingy near his work place or was it Plaza Sing. Yummy yummy yummy~~!!! ^_^

James being very proud of his construction. He said its a birthday cake. Looks easy to fix but not to them. I'm proud of him too. Hahah ;)
.jpg)
This is done by me!! YEAH! Documentation Panel as it is called. Thanks loads to chewling for taking such wonderful photos of the scenary and my class. Hahaha. Its always 'the moment'. Like how the kids turn back just to look at the camera, that split second facial expression and actions. Love capturing 'those moments'.
comment? (0)




.jpg)