Wednesday, March 18, 2009
OH YEAH!! =D This is just for you yanwen and your family.Just feel super happy, excited, nervous and and and.... and so much emotions! A secondary school friend of mine yanwen just given birth. From what I got to know from her blog that is. CONGRATS!! =D
Neither is it me giving birth nor is it my baby but I'm just super touched. She's far away from the family, friends, environment, people and places that was so familiar and close to her. She went with her husband and JUST gave birth to a baby in Dallas. So she's an April baby =D
Its really very brave and courageous of her to go all out for love. I would hardly even dare to. It will not be easy to bring up children/have a family. BUT may God continue to look after your family, bless your family, and provide abundant love, joy, peace, and hope to carry you through whatever may come.
Take care! =D
comment? (0)