Sunday, March 15, 2009
HEHEEHEEE~~!!! wheee!! =DI'm super duper happy now! Love love love love him too! Yesterday went to watch Disney on Ice Princess Wishes with him. Then today play MJ with him and bj and his grandfather. AND I WON!! HEHEHEe =D usually I'm not very good at it. Today really lucky. Won a lot! Hahaha =D and so happy to have him in my life!!
Happiness + him = billion x happiness
sad + him = sadness / billion
hahaha. To me its like that la.. Just wanna have all the great moments with him. Feel so blessed to experience life's happenings with him, be it good or bad. Ha.
Then the past thursday I could meet him also. Usually don't have the time. YEAH!! =D
Thank God for all the great times spent with him. =D =D =D
Hope the up coming week equally good or even better. HAhah. Then friday gonna meet huimin also. Great! =D
Hope you're equally happy or more than me baby =D
comment? (0)