Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Was talking to him on our way home just now. Saying 'bout how difficult it is to work with people who are so political, always using underhand method to get credit and end up I'm the one who seems incompetent blah blah blah. Was really upset 'bout some stuffs. And he said that he'll always have a job open for me which is to be his wife. HA.BUT. That's not the main thing. The main thing was that he reminded me - God will not give us things that are more than what we can take. I forgot which exact verse it is though. And it was a very important reminder. Yes, it is not easy to 'be different', to show them the difference between christian and non. But God knows how much hardship we can take, so He will not give what is above us. It definitely will be challenging, but God is with us. He's with me, helping me, guiding me, and I gotta trust in Him and do my best.
Thank you baby too for the reminder =)
comment? (0)