Thursday, January 15, 2009
It's been quite a while since I last blogged. Nothing much happen in between then and now. Just that finish one assignment and two more comes in. Life seems to be never ending. Sometimes find that I have a boring life?? Hahahah. But I like it the way it is.I was whining about my lecturer asking way too much for the assignments. And one of my course mates said sarcastically "actually we sign up for this course, we're asking for it isn't it?"
I was like.... Stunned. Why didn't I think of that. Taking up the leadership course was my decision. Learning to take up supervisor/leadership roles of course ain't easy. The higher the post the more responsibilities and stress, the tougher it will definitely be. So literally, I am asking for it when I signed up for this course. What am I whining about?
Thank God actually that I've been able to survive and learn so much up till now. Yes, it's not easy. But I trust that God will be with me. =D
Yesterday and today went to work in the morning but gotta take MC in the afternoon. Guess I'm not having enough rest. I should aim to sleep by 11pm at least.
These few days also huge wind drafts. Soooooooooooooooo cccooolllllddddd...... Take care people. My colleagues and kids seem to be falling sick too. Sigh. Miss him... He's also very stress and busy with his work. God help him. Take care and keep warm.
comment? (0)