
On a more sombre tone. My dad once again was in hospital because of the problem I previously posted bout. But this time the symptoms were more severe... Yah. Doctor said its vertigo disorder blah blah blah... So he's on medication now. Went to check out on the net what's it bout.
http://www.vestibular.org/index.php
You can go too if you're interested or that bored... Sigh. Today then I realise that age is catching up with my dad... He's 56 years old... I don't know... In my impression he's always young and full of energy, full of drive, passionate in many things. Its scary to think of what will happen in the future... But the future is not in our hands at all.
Read in Our Daily Journey, about 'right time':
Romans 8:18
What we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He will reveal to us later.
comment? (0)