Friday, December 26, 2008
This post will have no pics at all. Because I'm not in the mood to post them. Ha..... Its was a dark gloomy day after work. Feeling so down even though I got 13th month bonus for the very first time in my working life of sooooooooooooo many years. Quite pathetic right. But yah. Thank God :)Wanted him to be the first one to know.... But blah blah blah... Yah la..... So went home after floating around.... Immediately started to da shao chu my table and shelves. I did an extremely thorough job. Total make over for them. I'm damn pleased with myself.
And I'm damn hungry right now. So I end up eating junk food. Ruffles. Cheddar & Sour Cream flavoured. Current favourite. So now I'm off to watch DVDs.
Talking bout dvds. My mom got me a big foldable storage box. Its actually 1/4 size of my desk. And its TOTALLY filled up FULL with dvds and vcds. HAha????? I've put my music cds into another box. Imagine the amount of money spent on them??!?!!?? I must be nuts or whatever la. Ha.......
comment? (0)