Tuesday, December 02, 2008
MUAHAHahahah~~ sinister laughter. Hahahah! I won in mahjong against the game! HA! HA! HA! And what a nice set of tiles I got. If you understand. Hehehee. But too bad my parents so against it so I can't play it from my home computer. Can only play it when I'm at his place. Hehehe. YEAH *_*.jpg)
*~Ta DA~* Yummy chocolate that huimin got me as birthday present. Hahaha too bad this time round we did not take any pictures of our lunch. Should meet up more too! Hehehe hope diana can come out more though....
I know its just tissue. BUT! The big deal is that ITS DISNEY PRINCESS~!!! And its from DA JIE IN GERMANY! HAhahaha. That's my birthday present from her. HAhahah seems cheapo right. But its the thoughts that count and she knows that I'll like it. Yup yup..jpg)
All these are what I got over the weekend. HAhah a very random post. Heehe =D
comment? (0)