Tuesday, November 04, 2008
This whole blog post is gonna be bout INUYASHA!! Mua hahahaha~~!! Chewling just lent me the 4 movie series of Inuyasha. Super duper Happy! HAHAhah. In the dvd there's special features and stuff bout how Inuyasha is created and all. Many many many things.One that I'm really impressed with is with Kaoru Wada. He's the one who composes all the music in Inuyasha. The melody just appears or comes to his head and he writes it down on score sheet and *ta da* - he just goes to the recording studio to have it played and recorded. Talented man or what?! Real genius.
Another is the sound effects personell. She and her assistant (I think that should be her assistant) gotta rush and come up with ideas, props, tools, materials, etc to make the sound effects for the whole series and movies. They are not named though. Both of them are super creative in using different things you'd never think of to make those sound effects. Duper cool~!!
BUT! Too bad... For the above mentioned, I do not have the photo evidence to show you people. Unless I print screen and paste and blah blah blah or somehow then have.
Oh yah! From my impression of the anime, I thought that the original story writer is a male. But proves that I'm steorotyping. HAhaha. Its a she. Rumiko Takahashi. Yup. FYI.
Be prepared! Here are some screen shots of the Inuyasha movies! I would never get enough of them. Yeeeahhhhh~!!! MuAAHhaAHa *_*
Kagome sacrifices herself to save Inuyasha who's bounded
In another scene...
Left with no other ways or choices, Kagome approaches the raving Inuyasha and gives him a kiss in hopes to awake him and return him to his original half human half demon form. 

Inuyasha & Kagome in the mordern era quarelling in a photo booth when her brother put in coins to start the machine. Inuyasha of course is shocked by the sudden flashes when taking photo and thus starts to attack. Hhahah cute and comical.

Awww... See how protective he is of Kagome. Hahaha.

An annoyed Kagome with Inuyasha for his rash tendencies to just attack. HA! HA!
Kagome took the photo, did some DIY and put the photo into a necklace.


Screen shots from Inuyasha The Movie - Affections Touching Across Time:
During a battle, Kagome leaps from the back of Kirara who's in the sky to help Inuyasha.
And without fail... Inuyasha is always there to save Kagome. HAhaha. Not forgetting to give Kagome a trashing for doing such reckless things again. HA HA. Pot calling the kettle black... Hehehe.
So that's all people. Good night and sweet dreams~~!! ^_^
comment? (0)










