Friday, November 07, 2008
Ok. First of all, there's no pic for this post cos I'm very very tired to post them. Secondly, I have quite some things to thank God for. I actually manage to wake up at a super early time compared to my normal time for work. Had K2 grad rehearsal all the way at NUS, UCC building... So out of the way..... But anywayz....Thank God that I'm able to wake up in time, thank Him that me the lu chi did not get lost. Yup yup. Really means alot to me. Oh yah! And totally thank God for the energy to complete my day at work. Try runnning up and down the stairs and every where non stop to get this class ready for the performance item then that class and this and that... Carrying heavy boxes of drinks, food, grad gowns etc etc.... Really tiring and a total work out for someone like me...
Next year I shall just volunteer to do the make up for the kids so I can just sit there. HA! HA!
Yah. So really thank God for His guidance and providence =D
And tomorrow's the actual grad concert. Pray and hope that everything goes well. Yup. Gotta sleep extra early again tonight. Rest well people and enjoy your weekends!
comment? (0)