Monday, November 24, 2008
My dad's in hospital!! Ultra bad news of the day.... I come back home then my mom tell me..... But doc at TTSH say that he can be discharged after 12midnight.... Just gotta drip some liquid to clear whatever infection it is and eat medicine... Cause for the past few days he's been extremely giddy over slight movement and vomiting... BUT! The worst thing of all is he did not give any slightest hint of not feeling well at all to any of us in the family. Totally didn't detect anything wrong with him lor.... Oh daddy... Xin ku ni le. Working so hard for my family and not complaining at all... Get well soon!!And today morning he came by to give me a surprise. Ke shi pao tang le... Thank you for all the effort you put it baby =D I'm really very touched. Will update pictures tomorrow I think. HAhaha
And last night chunai and my parents celebrated early birthday for me. Chunai baked a yummy yummy strawberry short cake thingy with ice cream and all for me. Hahaha its really superlicious. TOO BAD! You all can't have any of it. HEehee. THanks mei!!
Ok time to sleep now. Mom is going to TTSH to fetch dad home now.... Good thing. Earlier then expected to be discharged. Do pray for him... I really don't know what infection it is though... Just know gotta do with the water balance in your ear?? Something like that.... ? Yah...
Nights...
comment? (0)