Monday, November 17, 2008
I am feeling so sick in the stomach. Whole body so weak even worse than a jellyfish... I totally have no appetite to eat at all.... I am so darn tired... !!!!! So dislike the mens that comes every month... What a tiring procedure... But.... Its an important thing too..... SIGH! Its gonna drain ALL my energy extremely soon.... ARH?!!! -_-See some past pics to cheer myself up... Think he should be working overtime again. So tiring for him too... Especially now all the financial sectors being influenced or something... One of his colleague got fired already. So scary... Jia you baby!
I'm just randomly typing anything that comes to my mind now.... Oh yah. Finished watching You're my destiny. Nice nice show. But typical ending. HAhaha. Find the ending quite ....... ?? Ha..
So here's the ramdom pics... Yeah! ......
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.bmp)
first rose from anyone & its him!.jpg)
from him also
being retarded on the bus...
he came to meet me once he reached s'pore
pandy & pinky
comment? (0)