Saturday, November 22, 2008
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED & HAPPY & THANKFUL TODAY!! *_*
HAahhaha! Today is the day we go to the Disney Live! Three Classic Fairytales. 7pm Indoor Stadium! YEAH!! Thank God for all His providence so that him and me can watch it! Early early birthday present. Hehehehe =D super duper joyful today! Except that I gotta work still in the morning. Hahah. But it really has been a fulfilling day for me. Another one of my historical moments in my life. Hahaha
HAahhaha! Today is the day we go to the Disney Live! Three Classic Fairytales. 7pm Indoor Stadium! YEAH!! Thank God for all His providence so that him and me can watch it! Early early birthday present. Hehehehe =D super duper joyful today! Except that I gotta work still in the morning. Hahah. But it really has been a fulfilling day for me. Another one of my historical moments in my life. Hahaha
Right outside Indoor Stadium. Wanted to take with the sunset background but too bad we unprofessional. Hahha.
*ta da* The marveleous and stunning stage. It has quite a few places to open up around the frame for lighting stuffs and blah blah that will happen during the show. Real cool!
Here's the handsome Gaston that "everyone admires". Hahah and he sure has REAL muscles ok.
And so blah blah blah... Finally the finale. Quite sad that it has to end though. Everything seems to be surreal and like a dream. The stage lighting effects, change of backdrop, scenes, props, costume and every other thing.... The whole show went perfect if its me to say. Yup! =DBecause of copyright purposes or what such that I'm afraid of and my poor photo taking skills, I only upload these few photos of the show. Its really a waste if you're a disney princess fan and you missed it! Hahahah. I like disney princesses even at this age. Hahaha Walt Disney is a great and amazing person who brings fairytales to life. Yup yup yup! =D
The chop that we get to verify we got the tickets and can go in and out.And *wa la*~ the program of the night. You gotta purchase it though and it comes with a ______ rose.


So that's all folks~!! Hahaha time to go sleep now else I can't wake up for tomorrow's service. Heheh. Thank you God for providing everything. Thank you for him too =D hehee
OH YAH!! Disney princess on ice in coming very very very soon too! Next year March 2009. Its also in Indoor Stadium I think. Hope I have time to catch it! Hehehee ^_^
comment? (0)

