Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Firstly, my dad's home and he's a lot better already but still on medication. Yup. Thank God and pray that he heals faster.Ok. So here's the update. Sunday night was rushing to complete assignment so slept at 1am. Knowing I would wake up late I requested dad to send me to work the next day which is yesterday monday. At that point of time dad did not say he's not feeling well or showing any symptoms so I still asked him to send me... Sigh.. Anywayz... My baby early in the morning go Mac buy my long talked about Macgriddles breakfast and came to my place thinking can give me surprise... But all ended up bad. Cause I had dad to send me to work already.... So sad to see him grouchy... So much effort he put in leh. Thank you dar no matter what =D
So here's the pic of the super delicious and touching breakfast! ^_^ I really enjoyed it a lot. Thank you baby. Heheh ^_^ Guess it looks soggy and all but its definetely a sumptious meaningful meal.
.jpg)
.jpg)
On sunday night, my family celebrated birthday for me. Home cook meal is one of the best but I was too troubled with my group assignment to 100% enjoy it. But thank you dad mom and mei!!! =D Too bad da jie all the way in Germany. OH YAH!
Chunai my mei makes the bestest yummiest dessert! Hahaha thanks so much for the strawberry short cake thingy with ice cream and fresh strawberries. Here's the photo evidence. It's really tantalising. HAhaha
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Lastly!! Cake from my colleagues! Another touching moment. This is the first time my work place remembers my birthday and even got a cake. Love the cake too. HAhaha. I just totally like eating cakes. HAhaha. So fattening.

Thank God for everything and every one for remembering my birthday and for the surprises that I got. ^_^ This is the first time as far as I remember that I actually enjoyed celebrating my birthday. HA?! Yah.
comment? (0)