Monday, October 06, 2008
OH YEAH!!! I have a new blog skin! Ha ha ha. Like finally that I have a new blog skin. This skin's url and stuff are easier to work with for dummy like me. Hehe. Alright. Trying to post pictures of my kids. Hope blog doesn't go haywire.Large and lush outdoor area:

Celebrating Children's Day:


See the Kinderland under my links? Go check it out. Introduce colleagues, friends, relatives, whoever's kids to enroll. I think you would be paid an introduction fee. Hehe. Its an ideal place for kids to develop holistically within stimulating, interactive, condusive, friendly and safe environments. For more details, go check out the website. There are many branches all over Singapore and Asia. Yup. Hehe.
A Rejoice School House in Blk 288E Bukit Batok St 25 is looking for diploma trained teachers (DPT). It is a childcare centre at the void deck. For more details, please call Mr Lim at (O) 65612201.
comment? (0)